Monday, December 28, 2009

Welcome to the Military Travel Blog!

Well it's taken me longer than I wanted to but the blogger.com seems like the most user friendly interface for people use. Most people that land here initially know that I have been looking for a better way for everyone to share their trip reports from the pepperd.com message board. 

Over the next few weeks my goal is to get this project ramped up and fully operational. Now instead of trying to just share a trip report with just text, you will have the opportunity to share pictures and even videos of your experience as well.

If you are interested in being one of the first to share your trip report here let me know. The only limitation I see right now is there can only be a total of 100 authors to this blog... I would ask that some people could help others to get their information posted. This will be easier for those with a decent amount of experience and can get this done on their own. As much as I'd like to, I don't have the time to hold someone's hand to get them through this (sorry), because of the number of irons I already have in the fire.

I look forward to seeing this take shape and thanks to everyone who decides to get involved with it.

Thanks!

Dirk

No comments:

Post a Comment